Sole Choice brings Christmas to community
‘Fill the Cop Car’ held at Cash Express
Le Nutcracker Cirque
Two subjects arrested and charged for arson and breaking and entering
Scout Collin Finn repairs rooms for New Boston First Church of the Nazarene
- Sole Choice brings Christmas to community - 5:13 pm
- Adkins being investigated by funeral director’s board - 5:06 pm
- ‘Fill the Cop Car’ held at Cash Express - 4:23 pm
- City to sign dog warden agreement - 4:11 pm
- Le Nutcracker Cirque - 4:07 pm
- McConnell House Open House set for Dec. 11 - 9:17 am
- Our hearts were American - 4:57 pm
- Phillips indicted for aggravated murder - 4:10 pm
- ‘Very Merry Christmas’ at 14th St. Center - 2:56 pm
- Portman says protecting miners’ benefits essential to Cures Act - 2:25 pm
- Band gives back — Mothman band to host holiday benefit concert Dec. 9 - 1:36 pm
- KYTC District is winter-ready - 1:35 pm
- Otis Banks, 92, remembers hearing about Pearl Harbor - 1:11 pm
- Kester talks Piketon DOE funding - 9:21 am
- Pet Photos With Santa - 11:20 pm
- Ed Hughes “transitioning” - 7:46 pm
- ProLift donates gift to Potter’s House - 5:23 pm
- Two subjects arrested and charged for arson and breaking and entering - 4:59 pm updated: 7:51 pm.
- Scout Collin Finn repairs rooms for New Boston First Church of the Nazarene - 3:27 pm updated: 5:11 pm.
- Pearl Harbor remembered with annual dinner - 2:45 pm
- Tour of Churches Dec. 9 - 2:16 pm
- Nutrition grant awarded to Wheelersburg Local Schools in Ohio - 11:27 am
- Small Business Saturday - 11:24 am
- Bell joins Daily Times team - 11:02 am
- New Boston holds Breakfast With Santa event - 9:50 am
Band gives back — Mothman band to host holiday benefit concert Dec. 9
Local band Mothman has decided to help pay-it-forward this holiday season with a benefit concert at Port City Cafe & Pub, 424 Chillicothe Street i...
KYTC District is winter-ready
FLEMINGSBURG, Ky. — With winter weather fast approaching, Kentucky Transportation (KYTC) District 9, which oversees Bath, Boyd, Carter, Elliott,...
Otis Banks, 92, remembers hearing about Pearl Harbor
The bombing of Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan is one of those events in which people recollect where they were when it occurred. Otis Banks, who ...
Kester talks Piketon DOE funding
When a new president is elected, there is, for a while, a collective holding of the breath, as those involved in an issue attempt to find out how that...
Pet Photos With Santa
Pets are forever in your heart, and one of the ways to always preserve their memory is to have their photos taken. The Animal Welfare League has come ...
West overcomes in final quarter
The West Lady Senators and the Northwest Lady Mohawks had a tough game Monday night (Dec. 5), forcing both teams to dig deep, with West defeating Nort...
Women’s Basketball climbs in NAIA Coaches’ Poll
Shawnee State women’s basketball climbed one spot in the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball Coaches’ Poll on Tuesday night (Dec. 6),...
Lady Falcons’ tough loss to the Pirates 54-55
WHEELERSBURG—The Minford Lady Falcons walked into ‘Burg country last night looking strong and hungry for a win. They stayed hungry, despit...
Area basketball scores
Friday, Dec. 2Jackson vs. South Webster, final 49-431 2 3 4Jackson 10 22 41 49South Webster 11 22 32 43Scoring SummarySouth Webster: Shonkwiler-10, Zi...
SOUTH WEBSTER, Ohio — The South Webster Jeeps had 27 points in three-pointers alone.The visiting South Gallia Rebels only amounted 37 points as ...
‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ cast needed
Auditions will be held on December 19 at 6 p.m. at the Paramount Arts Center for a production of To Kill a Mockingbird. This production is part of a T...
Knights of Columbus provide Coats for Kids
If there is one thing that everyone needs this time of year it’s a good coat. Unfortunately, there are children in the area who don’t even...
NOVEMBER 29The Scioto County Right to Life will conduct its next chapter meeting on Tuesday, November 29, 2016, at 6 p.m. at 5581 State Route 139 in R...
Know where to go
Nov. 24Thanksgiving Day — The Daily Times will be closed. Regular business hours will resume Friday, Nov. 25Nov. 25Black Friday — Get the ...
Conservation contest winners announced
Winners from the Scioto Soil and Water Conservation District poster contest were recognized, Nov. 15 at the annual meeting.First place was awarded to ...
Holiday treats and sweets
The holidays can feed the soul in more ways than one. Spending time with family, friends and loved ones over a delicious well orchestrated meal is alw...
Clearing the table this Thanksgiving
I simply love the Thanksgiving holiday, and the amazing memories that this wonderful holiday can create. I can remember being a little child, hopping ...
An Era Ends At The Southern Ohio Medical Center
An era ended Saturday October 29, 2016 for SOMC. It did not end with some explosive dramatic event, but ended quietly, almost imperceptibly. Nonethele...
It’s been a very rough day
Scioto County Sheriff’s Detective Jodi Conkel, wrote the following reflections on Facebook in reaction to the story earlier this week about the ...
Mitochondria are like the batteries of a cell and a treatment for obesity might just involve changing the batteries. (1) Mitochondria make most of the...
Deer remain adaptable as numbers grow
Deer hunters carry a heavy responsibility, wildlife officials say. The general public needs them. The game departments need them in order to manage th...