2,000 feet of art – 1900’s streetcar
New amendment on condemned houses
$107 million project
3 Individuals Charged with Endangering Children
Nationwide crime spree ends in Lucasville, Ohio
- The Times on the move - 5:10 pm
- Portsmouth West graduation - 4:17 pm
- East learns about drugs - 3:32 pm
- Charter Committee gets down to work - 1:46 pm
- Rhoden family members issue plea - 12:57 pm
- Remembering Hillcrest - 8:12 pm
- Goins steps into big shoes - 6:47 pm
- Farewell Clark - 6:19 pm
- Autism Project of Southern Ohio prepares for 15th annual walk - 12:17 pm
- Army vet remembers destruction of ‘68 tornado - 8:04 pm
- Remembering some tiny legends - 7:24 pm
- A half million dollar bid - 6:47 pm
- Miss Clay fights against human trafficking - 4:32 pm updated: 4:34 pm.
- Miss Notre Dame to host ‘Dining with Dyslexia,’ dinner conference - 4:00 pm updated: 5:36 pm.
- Merciful: God said ‘no’ - 3:20 pm updated: 3:55 pm.
- Action for healthy kids: Every kid healthy week - 12:05 pm
- Church news - 11:00 am
- ‘I am inmate No. 82926’ - 6:31 pm updated: 7:17 pm.
- Man robs WesBanco in Wheelersburg - 4:21 pm
- Court wants unredacted autopsies - 3:21 pm
- South Webster hosts 27th annual health fair - 3:06 pm
- Porter Twp. studies options - 2:14 pm
- Lauren Alaina coming May 20 - 2:04 pm
- County Sales tax revenue up - 2:02 pm
- Ongoing opiate epidemic problem - 1:25 pm
Remembering some tiny legends
It has been 50 years the Sciotoville Little League won the state championships and went on to play in Chicago, but to the boys who played on that hist...
A half million dollar bid
Freedom Hall Recovery Center in Piketon has become a home to many young woman who have been rescued from the shackles of human trafficking and are abl...
Miss Clay fights against human trafficking
2017 Riverdays candidate, Miss Clay, Savannah Moore, will be hosting an information fair centered around human trafficking prevention at Clay High Sch...
Miss Notre Dame to host ‘Dining with Dyslexia,’ dinner conference
On May 7, you can join Miss Notre Dame, Aubrey Boland for her Dining with Dyslexia event held at St. Mary’s Activity Center, 514 Market Street i...
Merciful: God said ‘no’
A mother is lying on the ground, lifeless to the touch. A daughter places her hands on her mother — perhaps for the last time — as the hol...
Lady Falcons continue SOC II march, defeat Northwest
MINFORD – Over the balance of the year, the Minford Lady Falcons have showed off their balance and depth in a litany of different areas, especia...
‘Burg continues strong tennis season
TENNISWheelersburg 3, Valley 2In yet another thriling conference tennis matchup, the Wheelersburg Pirates managed to come through once again by defeat...
Portsmouth Days full of proud citizens
Communities that persevere and have citizens who work hard for a common goal tend to be rewarded for their efforts.And in Portsmouth, Ohio, there̵...
Clay defeats Notre Dame in 10-0 shocker
ROSEMOUNT — Going into the third week of April, the Clay Panthers had lost four games over their past six affairs and had only won two games sin...
Valley’s Brown fired for harassment
The Valley Local School District has terminated the contract of Valley High School softball coach Tim Brown due to “behaviors prohibited by boar...
Minford honor roll
Minford High School Honor Roll Third Nibe WeeksAll A grade 9 — Adam Cordle, Alyssa Coriell, Alex Cram, Elizabeth Heimbach, Brooke Jackson, Cheye...
32nd evening with the arts
The Northwest Local School District is pleased to announce that it will be presenting its 32nd Annual Evening with the Arts program on Tuesday, May 2,...
Scholarship winners announced
Local students Ava McCleese, Melanie Fuhrmann, Tanner Bivens, Victoria Vastine and Jacob Fraley were recently recognized for their academic achievemen...
School registration dates
New Boston Local School District will have its pre-school and kindergarten registration from 9:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Friday, April 21st, a...
Summer Break DatesMay 24 — South Webster, Clay, Green, Minford, New Boston, Northwest, Valley, Scioto County Career and Technical Center, Oak Hi...
The day Bill O’Reilly got fired
On the day Bill O’Reilly was fired, Serena Williams announced she was 20 weeks pregnant.Fans did the math and concluded Williams must have had a...
Let’s focus on nukes, not tax returns
I don’t really care what’s in President Donald Trump’s tax returns.Sure, I think Trump shows real contempt for citizens and good gov...
The beginning of wisdom
I followed the nurse’s directions but I wondered if I’d taken a wrong turn. I was relieved when I finally saw the campground sign at the c...
A dishonest argument
The debate over the death penalty can be infuriatingly dishonest.Consider the April 17 broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Special Report wit...
Positive signs at an agency plagued by scandal
In recent days came a welcome sign that new Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin won’t tolerate business as usual at his notoriously dysfunc...
Trump’s Kenosha doctrine is good for America
Are you an American with expertise in computer programming, engineering or business analytics? If so, you probably have a good job, because employers ...